Mary Ann Buckner is a photographer from Louisville, Kentucky. Growing up down the street from a horse farm resulted in a love of all things equine.
Mary Ann has another love, and that is the preservation of the American Roadside, especially vintage signs and attractions. She has a new addition to her website called Retro Roadside, which contains just some of her collection.
You can find Mary Ann's photos or notecards at these retail stores:
- Work the Metal (Louisville, KY)
- Colonial Designs (Louisville, KY)
- Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft (Louisville, KY)
- Damselfly Gallery (Midway, KY)
- S. Bayly Boutique (Louisville, KY)
- CRAFT Gallery (Louisville, KY)
- Charlotte's Web (Louisville, KY)
- HOUSE (Lexington, KY)